Sectional gutters are made up of 10-foot long pieces that overlap or snap together with joiner pieces. They are installed to the fascia board on your roof with hangers.
- Pros: This type of gutter is an economical choice. They are also easy to repair because you only need to replace the broken section instead of your whole gutter system.
- Cons: The main issue with sectional gutters is that it is possible to get leaks between the individual sections of gutter.
- P. Roofing and Gutters does not install sectional gutters because of their tendency to leak between sections. If you have sectional gutters please contact us to have them replaced with a more efficient gutter system.
Seamless Gutters are precisely what they sound like. These gutters are custom-fitted to your home.
- Pros: Seamless gutters do not leak as much as section gutters and preserve the smoothness of the roofline.
- Cons: It is impossible to DIY seamless gutters, so they tend to cost more than sectional. If one area of the gutter fails, you will need to replace the entire gutter or cut out the section and replace it.
These are just the two main types of rain gutter that you can have installed by L.P. Roofing and Gutters. In our next post, we will go over the various shapes that are available for your gutters along with their pros and cons. When you need efficient gutter repair in Houston, TX, contact our team at 281-861-4495.